Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Cheer! Chambord French Margarita

In my humble opinion, margaritas go extremely well with warm weather, sunshine, and patios.  All of which are at their best during summer.  So sip away as you sit on your patio, watching the sunlight gild your yard in golden splendor...

Or sit on your couch watching a movie or chatting with your roommate, washing away the week's woes.


Chambord French Margarita
from Chambord (get the recipe here) 
Makes 1 drink

Ingredients:
1.5 oz. silver tequila
3/4 oz. Chambord liquor
3/4 oz. pomegranate juice
1/2 oz. fresh lime juice

I already had cranberry pomegranate juice in the fridge,
so I used that instead of cracking open pomegranate-only
juice.  

Preparation:
Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.  Shake and pour into a glass.


Sorry for the lack of lovely glassware.
And for the plastic ice cubes.
We're such heathens.
Happy Friday!

I hope your margarita transports you (a la Corona-commercial-style) to relaxing beaches and summery carefree days!

No comments:

Post a Comment